Thursday, May 16, 2013

♡ Make Up Mayhem Day 8: Colors Of The Rainbow Tag♡

Hi guys,




Omg, already halfway done with make up mayhem! I saw this Colors of the Rainbow tag on Ingrid's channel and decided to do it because it looks like fun... This tag was created by Becky, basically you're given a couple colors and you're supposed to relate it with a beauty item! I tag everyone who reads this!


Red
For red I chose my Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick in Jet Set Red. It's such a nice catchy red and I never get sick of it. It lasts for a pretty long time!
Orange
For orange, I chose my Maybelline One By One mascara, It gives me nice natural looking lashes!
Yellow
For yellow I chose my Clinique Dramatically Different Lotion, I really like it. It's super his hydrating and doesn't have a smell, which I like for facial lotions. This one is for Dry-Dry Combo skin if you have Oily Combo-Oily skin then you're supposed to use the Dramatically Different Gel!
Green
For green I chose my Yes to Cucumber Facial Towelettes which are great for cleaning my skin and taking off make up!
Blue
I choose my Morrocan Argan Oil by Organix for blue! It smells so nice!
Indigo
I chose my It's a 10 miracle leave in product, not too sure if this counts as indigo but whatever!
Violet
Aussie Hair Insurance leave in conditioner! I love the smell of Aussie products but I'm trying to stop  buying Aussie products because they do in fact test their products on poor little animals!
Pink
For pink I, of course, had to choose the Batiste Dry Shampoo in floral. I love it so much and repurchase it all the time! 
Multicolored
I had no idea what to put for this so I just chose my eeyore socks that I got from Disney forever ago!

I tag everyone reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment