Saturday, May 11, 2013

♡ Make Up Mayhem Day 5: Small Haul ♡





Hi guys, 

I went to Sephora and Victoria's Secret and I got a couple things and decided to share with you guys! I'm so excited about everything I purchased because they're all things I've been meaning to get for a while now, well for the most part anyways! If you want me to review any one of these then just let me know. I payed for all of this with my own money! Let's get started!



Let's started off with what I got at Sephora! First off I picked up the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in the color Perversion, which is just a black color. I tried this out today and I like it a lot! It's pretty pigmented but I can't review it just yet because I've only had it for not even a day! This costed $19.00 at Sephora.

I got the Bare Minerals Flawless Application Face Brush. It's really soft! This was $22.00.

I got the Benefit Hoola bronzer in the color Hoola, which I haven't tried out yet but I've ever so many YouTubers rave about this! This was $28.00
I got the Smashbox Try It Kit, which I thought was a really good deal because I get to try out 5 different products for only $19.00! This kit has the Photo Finish Foundation Primer, Photo Finish Lid Primer, Full Exposure Mascara, Limitless Eye Liner in Onyx and the Lip Enhancing Gloss in Illume. I'm so excited to try out these products! I've already used the Photo Finish Lid Primer and will probably buy it when I get more money!
Last but definitely not least.... I finally got the Naked 2 palette that I've been dying to get since like forever! I am so happy about this product and I've already used it today! The colors are absolutely gorgeous and I really like Half Baked, Chopper and Pistol! I'm going to be playing around with this for the next few days! This costed $50.00!
Since I'm a beauty insider and it's my birthday month, Sephora gave me a little gift with a mini They're Real mascara and a mini Watts Up Highlighter! I love the mascara and will definitely purchase it!

Now onto Victoria's Secret! I took advantage of the 4 for $20 sale and bought for items for only $20! I got a bronzer, a liquid eyeliner and two lip tints. My lip tints are in the colors Knockout Red and Boudoir Pink, I love these! They're very pigmented and long lasting. (Sorry for the lack of light)
My last product is from Lush and it's the No Drought dry shampoo! If you saw my products I want to try out post then you know that I really wanted this! I got a tiny one and it smells really nice! This was $6.95.


 That's it for my haul, I know it's pretty small but I just wanted to share! Happy May!




No comments:

Post a Comment