Sunday, September 15, 2013

♡ Cute iPhone 5 Cases ♡

Hi guys,

I noticed that a couple of you enjoyed my cute beanie finds post and I thought I'd do another post kind of like that but with phone cases. I love phone cases and I'm always changing mine. Last weekend I bought 3 more cases for my phone. If you're a caseaholic like me then stay tuned for the cutest cases online!

* means that the case is available for other types of phones

iPhone 5 Case- VW Mini Bus Teal iPhone 5 Cover
From: DzinerCase at Etsy 
Price: $14.98

Despicable Me Minion Case*
From: iPhone5scase at Etsy
Price: $16.99

Unique Rose Pattern iPhone 5 case*
From: ZealJay at Etsy
Price: $6.80
Moon Phases iPhone 5*
From: DepotSukses at Etsy
Price: $14.79

Black Yin Yang iPhone 5 Case
From: Brandy Melville
Price: $10
New York City Girl iPhone 5 Cse
From: Brandy Melville
Price: $10
Hard iPhone Case*
From: Victoria's Secret PINK
Price: $19.50
American Flag Silver Cross iPhone 5 Case
From: wildflowercases.com
Price: $35
Ombré Cat Phone Case
From: Forever 21
Price: $7.80
UO Coffee iPhone 5 Case
From: Urban Outfitters
Price: $16.00
Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment