Wednesday, May 15, 2013

♡ Make Up Mayhem Day 7: DIY Brush Holder♡

Hi guys,

I've seen so many brush holders recently and i thought I'd jump in the bandwagon and do my own DIY on a summer brush holder! This is so cute! It decorates my desk so nicely and makes it look like I'm more organized than I actually am. It's also super duper easy! Anyways let's get started! Hope you enjoy this!




What you need:
-A patterned container. (Any pattern will do, if you want you can also paint the container with a design of your choice)... I don't remember where I got mine!
-Seashells... I'm using real seashells but I'm sure you can find some at Michaels or Home Goods or any craft store of your choice.

Step 1: Fill your container with the seashells.
Step 2: Put your brushes in the container!

No comments:

Post a Comment