Thursday, May 23, 2013

♡ Make Up Mayhem Day 13: Selena Gomez Come and Get It Tutorial♡


Hi guys,

So a few days ago I finally watched Selena's music video to Come and Get It, the song is stuck in my head right now, just so you know.... If you haven't yet then go check out the music video right here! The whole time I was watching all I could think about was how perfect her hair and make up looked! So I decided to remake it :) I know I do a lot of these posts but I just really like them! So let's get started!


eoline.com
justjared.com

-As always let's start off by priming your face! As most of you probably know I've really been liking my VS Pro Primer!
-Next use a satin or dewy finish foundation like the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid foundation! Set that with a powder like Rimmel Stay Matte powder!
-Now using a contouring kit like the Sleek Face Contour Kit, take a kabuki brush use the bronzer and apply it to your cheeks and top of your forehead. Now using the highlighter, highlight your nose, forehead and chin.-Start by applying an eyeshadow primer like the ELF eyeshadow primer. For eyeshadow we're going to be using the Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals Expert Wear palette, take the dark beige color and apply that all over your lid. on the crease and brow bone apply the darkest brown and then take a lighter brown and apply over the crease. Now using the Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in Blackmail apply that on your outer corner and your outer lower lash line.
-To finish the eyes, using a black liquid eyeliner like the Rimmel Glam'Eyes liquid liner, line the outer upper lash line.
-Now for the lips, she's using a bright apricot color like the MAC Ablaze just apply that on your lips!-This last step is optional but you can use a setting spray like the Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray!I tried to make mostly drug store products but I just really enjoy MAC lipsticks! 


Hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment