Wednesday, May 8, 2013

♡ Make Up Mayhem Day 2: What's In My Bag ♡

Hi guys,
makeupfashionandeverythingilike.blogspot.com


As some might have noticed I love Ingrid's make up mayhem so I thought I'd do it too! Welcome to day 2 of make up mayhem, today's post is going to be a what's in my bag. I wanted to get this post out yesterday but I couldn't! My bag is pretty messy so just bear with me, ok? I carry the most pointless stuff in the world because I'm too lazy to clean it up... But you never know what you might need, right? Let's get started!



Bag from Charlotte Russe!
-Kipling wallet
-iPhone (case by Marc Jacobs)
-ELF Travel Mirror
-Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
-Butterfly clamp
-Bobby Pins
-Hair tie
-Samples
-Pen
-Post it notes
-Advil
-Prism 5 Gum
-Spearmint Chapstick
-EOS raspberry lip balm
-ELF Tinted Moisturizer in Sand
-Purell mini hand sanitizer 

No comments:

Post a Comment