Saturday, May 25, 2013

♡ Make Up Mayhem Day 14: Sun Protection♡

Hi guys,



I know it's almost summer for most of you. And since you're probably going on summer vacation soon I decided to dedicate this post to something that's very important! Protecting yourself from the sun! I know you hear it all the time but it's important! Too much sun exposure without proper protection is dangerous. And it's summer! So you probably don't want to sit at home all day! I'm going to help you so you don't have to worry about sun protection! You should try to always go for something with at least 30 SPF! Let's get started!


1. During the summer rather than using a foundation you should stick to a tinted moisturizer preferably one with plenty of SPF! Like I said in my Summer Must Haves post, a nice cheap one is the ELF tinted moisturizer! And if you have some money to spend then I'd opt for the Nars Tinted Moisturizer!

2. Alright you're gonna need some aloe vera for those sunburns or after tanning! It's super handy and you can find lots of lotions with aloe vera! 

3.Don't forget to protect your lips! Baby Lips and the EOS balms both have SPF and they're super cute to carry around! Keep your lips safe and moisturized,

4. Now we have to protect your eyes and what better way then by using some sunglasses! They're super stylish and I love them. Make sure to look for one with UV Rays Protection!

5. If you're one of those people who just don't like sunscreen because of the smell or the texture or anything then stick to a lotion with SPF! 

6. If you want to protect your face and look stylish at the same time then I'd recommend a big floppy hat!

7. For all of you guys who love to tan, use tanning oil with SPF! Most tanning oils only have 8 or 15 SPF so try to find one with at least 20 and don't lay out for too long!

8. We're going to be protecting everything so we can't forget about our hair! Get some sun protection for your hair! The sun can damage your hair! I love my L'Oreal Everpure UV Protect Spray!

9. Last but definitely not least sunscreen! If you're going to be going in the water then get some waterproof. I usually buy my sunscreen from the kids section because people are usually more careful when making products for kids! Protect your skin so you don't wreck your skin!

Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Make sure to have fun this summer but stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment