Sunday, August 11, 2013

♡ NEW: Marc Jacobs Beauty Line ♡

Hi guys,

I have very exciting news for you guys today! I've never told you guys this before but I have a slight obsession with a certain fashion designer... Marc Jacobs. I'm in love with his work and personally think that he's one of the best designers out there. One of the best days in my life was definitely when i visited his store in New York. His stuff is pretty expensive so most of the time I just like to look at it rather than buy it but you know, admiring from a distance is cool too! Anyways, I was so excited when I found out that he was launching his new beauty line that came out this month. So excited that I had to share with y'all. Unfortunately, this line isn't available yet where I live so I have to wait a little to buy it. This line is available at Sephora, online and in stores! Let's get started!

sephora.com
Style Icon No. 3- Plush Eyeshadow
There are five different palettes: The Ingenue, The Punk, The Rebel, The Shoe Gazer, The Mod and The Glam. Each one costs $42.00.
The Glam
musingsofamuse.com

The Rebel
makeuptemple.blogspot.com

The Punk
makeuptemple.blogspot.com

The Ingenue
makeuptemple.blogspot.com

The Shoe Gazer
makeuptemple.blogspot.com

Style Icon No. 7- Plush Eyeshadow
There are four different palettes: The Lolita, The Vamp, The Tease and The Starlet. The Lolita has very neutral colors. The Vamp has darker colors that I would personally use for a night look. The Tease has different shades of purples and pinks. The Starlet has very earthy tones, that are gorgeous. Each palette costs $59.00! Here's the pictures of each palette. I'm probably getting The Vamp palette since I have billions of neutral palettes like The Lolita.
beautifulwithbrains.com
From top to bottom: The Tease, The Starlet, The Lolita, The Vamp.

O! Mega Bronze
There's only one bronzer that came out and it's in the shade Tantric. It appears to be a matte bronzer which I really like. It costs $49.00 which is pretty pricey compared to Benefit Hoola Bronzer ($28.00) but it does have more product than Hoola.
marcjacobs.com

Remedy Concealer Pen
There are 8 different shades of this concealer pen. I love concealer pens because they're very handy. I'm probably not going to be purchasing this because I want to buy the YSL one. This is priced at $39.00.
earthlingorgeous.com


Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer
These nail polishes come in 23 different colors! Each one is priced at $18.00!
futilidadesdanatalia.wordpress.com

Lip glosses: Lust For Lacquer Lip Vinyl: Sheer & Lust For Lacquer Lip Vinyl: Full 
I've heard good things about these lip glosses and I can't wait to try them out! Each one is priced at $28.00 which is the same price as most high end lip glosses! The full glosses come in 5 different shades and the sheer glosses come in 5 as well. I'm loving the shade Heart Shaped!
Sheer (top)
futilidadesdanatalia.wordpress.com

Full (bottom)

LoveMarc Lip Gel
I love trying out new lipstick and definitely want to try this one out. It comes in 15 different colors, and I'm most excited about Neo Noir which is deep red. Each lipstick is priced at $30.00
earthlingorgeous.com

Magic Marc'er Precision Pen
I'm also very excited about this product. It's basically a liquid liner. I have to say I love the name of this product Marc'er like a marker but with Marc in the middle.. Get it? Haha. So far only one shade has been released a black in the name Blacquer. This is priced at $30.00.
shefinds.com


Highliner- Gel Crayon
The gel crayons are priced at $25.00 each and they come in 5 different colors! Here are three colors!
beautyeditor.ca
Top to bottom: Ro (Cocoa), Jazz (Berry) and Intro (Vert). They are also available in Blacquer and N (Ice). Blacquer is black and N (Ice) is just a shimmery white color!

Genius Gel Super Charged Foundation
Super excited about this foundation! It comes in 15 different shades and is priced at $48.00! They have a very nice range of colors, it stretches from a very light color a light ivory to a dark cocoa shade.
sephora.com

Lash Lifter- Gel Volume Mascara
This mascara is priced at $26.00 making it more expensive than the Benefit They're Real. I hope it can compare to the Benefit They're Real. This is available in the shade Blacquer which is black.
sephora.com


Shameless Bold Blush
There are 8 different shades of this blush and it appears to be a powder blush rather than a cream which some people were disappointed by. I prefer powder blushes so I'm excited about this. Each blush costs $30.00
futilidadesdanatalia.wordpress.com


Lip Lock Moisture Balm
This product is basically a lip balm. It's priced at $24.00 which I find very expensive due to the fact that I could basically buy 8 Baby Lips with that much money. But if it's a good product, which I hope it is, then it'll be worth it.
sephora.com


Perfection Powder- Feather weight foundation
This powder has 9 different shades and it's $46.00 each! I find it a bit expensive for a powder but you know!
sephora.com


Brow Tamer Grooming Gel
This is priced at $24.00 and it's a clear color.
sephora.com

Brushes
futilidadesdanatalia.wordpress.com
From left to right: Sculpting Foundation Brush ($48.00), Angled Blush Brush ($38.00), Bronzer Brush ($78.00) and Liquid Foundation Brush ($48.00)

Overall, I do think the line is a bit overpriced for their first EVER make up line due to the fact that it's more expensive than MAC. But I understand that they could lose status if they charged less. Some products are the same price as Dior make up which is VERY expensive. I'm going to wait till I see a few more reviews to invest in these products. However, I do think that they have a really nice variety of colors and products for their first line. There's a lot of make up companies who start off with only one shade of lipstick or something like that so this is really nice and I have to point it out! Congratulations to them!

For more information on these products or to purchase them you can either click here or click here.

Hope you guys enjoyed this post, bye!



What do you think of the line? Are you excited? Are you going to be purchasing anything? 

No comments:

Post a Comment