Sunday, May 19, 2013

♡ Make Up Mayhem Day 10: Get The Look: Crystal Reed ♡

Hi guys,



I'm so excited for this post! To make it short I absolutely love Crystal Reed, she's gorgeous and definitely one of my favorite actresses! I'm a huge Teen Wolf fan and I can't wait for season 3 aka June 3rd hurry up! Although I am pretty upset that Colton Haynes won't be in this season but he's in Arrow so I should start watching that! I'm sorry for babbling but I'm just so excited! If you haven't watched Teen Wolf yet then go watch it! I'm probably going to rewatch the whole series this weekend, just saying.... I'll definitely make a post dedicated to the season 3 premiere. Anyways back to Crystal! She's gorgeous and I love her style. She looked amazing at the 2013 MTV Movie Awards and I wanted to share her look with you guys! Let's get started....


zimbio.com

-Her make up is super natural so there's not really much to say!
-Start off by of course priming your face! Then go ahead and apply your foundation and set that with some setting powder.
-Fill in your eyebrows using a pencil like the Anastasia Brow Wiz.
-For blush she's wearing a very light pink color like the Maybelline Bouncy Blush in Candy Coral!
-For lips she's also wearing a very light pink almost nude color! Like MAC Myth!
-I don't think she's wearing eye shadow but you can just apply a beige color all over your lid.
-For lashes, start off by curling your lashes and then apply a volumizing mascara. I'd choose the Benefit They're Real mascara because it's amazing!
-Apply some black liquid eyeliner on your upper lash line! I like the ELF one!
-Now you're done with the make up! Told you it's simple!




stylebistro.com

-For her dress Crystal is wearing a super cute red lace dress with nude underneath! I love that dress but I found an even cuter one!! The Azura Mini Dress for $32.99! It's so cute and it's the perfect spring dress!



-For her shoes she's just wearing nude pointy toe shoes and I chose some heels from Charlotte Russe for $28.50!




-As for her clutch, you can just choose any clutch really!









The Azura Mini Dress in Pop Red
Found here!


















Patent Pointy Toe Pump
Found here!




















Hope you enjoyed this post! I know it was short but I just loved her look and wanted to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment