Thursday, May 30, 2013

♡ Make Up Mayhem Day 16: May Favorites♡

Hi guys,

So today is officially the last day of Make up mayhem and what better way to finish it then by posting the highlights of May aka my favorites! Make up mayhem was so much fun and definitely made me be a little bit more creative. May was great, my birthday is in May if you didn't know! But June is here and I've been so excited for a certain event that's coming up very soon that I will post about later!! Anyways.... let's start!!

Beauty
-If you saw my Sephora haul post then you know that I've recently gotten the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette and guess what? I love it already.. During the past few weekends I've been going out at night a lot and I made the most perfect smoky eyes with this palette! The combinations are endless and it's so handy. I can make day time looks, night time looks, if you can think it you can do it. If you're edge about getting it due to the price then just know! It's worth the price! I love my Naked 2!
-This is another item from my haul that I fell in love with, the VS Glossy Tint in Knockout Red! This is very pigmented and last for a long time! It looks like I'm wearing lipstick! It's great!
-A nail polish that I've been loving is the China Glaze nail polish in Refresh Mint, it's a really nice bright minty color. It last for so long! I went two weeks without reapplying and I only had one or two chips! Definitely going to purchase more China Glaze polishes in the future!
-This one might be obvious if you read all my posts but the Rimmel Long Lasting lip stick in jet set red has been amazing to me. I've been really into bold lip colors lately for some reason! 

Non Beauty
-Once again, I've been having a huge chocolate craving fest this month!
-Another food favorite of mine has been tomato soup! It's just so good and Panera has the best just so you know!
-Another thing that hasn't changed since last month is my obsession with Grey's Anatomy, which by the way I'm nearly done with season 7! I want Lexi and Mark to get back together!
-Teen Wolf. I re watched both seasons one weekend and I'm hooked all over again.... Everything about Teen Wolf is perfect and I swear you'll get hooked too! Can't wait for season 3, yay!! I will forever have one of the worlds' hugest crushes on Dylan O'Brien and Tyler Hoechlin! Not to mention the fact that my girl crushes totally include Crystal Reed and Holland Roden! And just so you don't think I'm leaving anyone out, I do think Tyler Posey and Colton Haynes are perfect beyond description! I just love the entire cast and even though Colton won't be on season 3 (which makes me very upset btw) I'll still watch!
-Ok, so even though it's spring for most of you... It's fall for me and if you don't know what I'm hinting at then I'll tell you! Scarves, I love scarves... You can wear a plain white tee and then add a scarf and you looked like you tried already! I love scarves! Bold print, animal print, plain colors, light colors, dark, I don't care I love them!
-I have a favorite movie for this month... I've literally watched this hundreds of time but I decided to put it in my May favorites to share it with you! It's called It's a Boy Girl Thing.. it's on Netflix! Go watch it! Here's the trailer! It's old but I love it! I'm pretty nostalgic like all the time so I love old movies and old songs... just so you know!

Music
I had so many musical favorites for May so I picked out a few that I've had on constant replay!
Just Give Me A Reason-P!nk ft Nate Ruess
Come and Get It- Selena Gomez
Radioactive- Imagine Dragons
Stubborn Love- The Lumineers  (btw this is probably one of my all time favorite songs now)
Pretty Brown Eyes- Cody Simpson



No comments:

Post a Comment