Tuesday, April 2, 2013

♡Products I Want To Try♡



There's so many products that I really want to try out so I decided to make a list of them to share! Who knows maybe we want the same products, or you've already tried it! So let's get started:

Lush:

No Drought Dry Shampoo



Target:

Sonya Kashuk Full Volume Lashes
$5.00


e.l.f Studio Golden Bronzer
$3.00


CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation in Golden Tan
$9.49


Real Techniques:

Stippling Brush
$10.00


Sephora:

Smashbox Try It Kit
$19.00


Sephora- Moonshadow Palette- In The Night
$26.00


Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion
$19.00

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Barcelona
$44.00

Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream in Light/Medium
$39.00


Bobbi Brown:

Creamy Concealer Kit in Warm Natural
$33.00


Corrector in Peach Bisque 
$23.00
None of these pictures are mine, you can find these products on the company's website! I found out about most of these products through Youtube videos or they were recommended to me by friends! Hope you enjoyed this post :) Happy April! 

PS: Crossed off names means I've purchased it!

No comments:

Post a Comment