Saturday, April 27, 2013

♡ Birthday Wish List ♡

Hey guys! 

Exactly one month from today it'll be my birthday... Yay! And, I decided to make a birthday wish list because I love seeing other people's so I made my own. If your birthday is coming up then happy early birthday! This is only going to include the actual items I want, not including trips or anything like that so I'll just shut up and show you! 

1. The Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. The colors are so beautiful and I've wanted this forever. I know, it's surprising to find a beauty blogger who doesn't own this palette. This is priced at $50.00 US dollars.

2. The Butter London Nail Lacquer in Knees Up. This is such a gorgeous color and I don't own any deep metallic reds so I thought that this would be a nice addition to my collection. I've heard so many positive things about this brand and I really wanna try it out myself. This is priced at $15.00 US dollars.

3. The Civil Trap Beanie. I love beanies and would love to have this one. Not sure if this is still available though... But I put it in my list just in case! This is priced at $25.00.

4. The MAC 130 Short Duo Fiber Brush. I have never owned any MAC brush due to the fact that they're so expensive! But this one is just so nice and I feel like it's similar to the Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki but I might be completely wrong. Anyways, this is priced at $42.00. So yes, it's very expensive!

5. Vans Heart Sunglasses. These are just adorable, I used to have a pair of yellow heart sunglasses when I was a kid but I have no idea where they've gone.. and they probably don't fit anymore. These are $12.00. 

6. The ASOS Stud Earrings. They're super cute and I love studs. They're priced at $9.98

7. The Bdellium Professional Tools Foundation Brush Set. I heard about these brushes through Zoe and Louise, and I've been dying to try them ever since. They're priced $38.70, which is a great price for 4 brushes!

8. H&M Dress. This dress is so cute, you can dress it up, dress it down. Anything you want. And these dresses usually flatter any body type! It also cinches around the waist to accent your waist! It is a bit short but that's no problem from me since I'm not very tall! This is priced at £15.00.

9. The Steve Madden Dynemite Sandals. Ok, so I know they look a little weird from the picture but when you put them on they're literally the cutest shoes ever.. I couldn't actually find the price for this but I'm pretty sure it's in the $100 to $200 range.

10.Last but not least... the Coach Pave Anchor necklace. I love anchors they're such a cute trend, in my opinion. And, I don't own a necklace with an anchor yet and this one is perfect! It's gold plated and priced at $128.00!

No comments:

Post a Comment