Tuesday, April 30, 2013

♡ April Favorites ♡

Hi guys!
weheartit.com
May is almost here so I thought I'd tell you guys my April favorites! I'll feature my beauty, non beauty and musical favorites for this month!

Beauty
-Some of you may have already guessed this.. but ever since I got this I've been in love with it! It's my Nars Sheer Glow foundation, it's very much worth the investment! It's super easy to work with and it has the most gorgeous finish!
-The NYC Sun 2 Sun Bronzing Powder... So fun fact, before December of last year I had never owned a bronzer before so I went out and bought one, the cheapest one I could find. And I love this! The only bad part about this, is that it does have glitter... I'm not a big fan of gliterry blushes and such.
-Nars eyeshadow in Night Clubbing. I love using this on the outer corner of my eyes for a dramatic look.. it looks amazing! It's super pigmented and I love it.. It's worth the investment! I haven't been disappointed by Nars so far!
-The Lush Eau Roma Water Toner Water... This makes my skin feel so refreshed and clean! I love it! I totally regret buying the smaller bottle :/ Cause now I have to get more!

Non Beauty
-I usually love this all year round but this month I've had a special love for it.... Chocolate! I've been so obsessed with chocolate, I've been eating it almost everyday. I know it's not good for you but I can't control myself!
-Grey's Anatomy... I've spent the last couple weekends canceling plans with my friends and making excuses to not go out, just to stay home and watch Grey's Anatomy. I'm still only on season 4. I really want Mark and Addison to date, even though she left. I also want Burke to come back!

Musical
I had so many favorite songs for this month! But I narrowed it down to only three!
And We Danced- Macklemore 
Stay- Rihanna
Sweater Weather-The Neighbourhood

No comments:

Post a Comment