Saturday, April 13, 2013

♡Favorite Eyeliners♡

My favorite eyeliners!

Top to bottom: Elf Liquid Eyeliner, Sephora Smoky Kohl 01,
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean, Maybelline Define
a Line in Ebony Black, Maybelline Unstoppable in Onyx and
Hot Topic Eye Pencil in Black.
Elf Liquid Eyeliner: I haven't used many liquid eyeliners so I can't really compare this to anything else. But I really like this eyeliner it works great for only a dollar! The only problem is it takes a while to dry!
vampyvarnish.com
Sephora Smoky Kohl:
This is great for smoky eyes! I originally bought it when it came out for 12 dollars and I'm pretty sure that it's now on sale for 3 dollars!


polyvore.com

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil:
Everyone should have one or two NYX jumbo eye pencils in their make up collections, they're super cheap and work great! Super pigmented and totally gets the job done. My only problem is I don't know how to sharpen this. I will soon be purchasing this in the shade Milk for special effects make up.


ulta.com

Maybelline Define a Line:
I originally borrowed this from a friend and instantly fell in love! It's super pigmented and it stays on, it does smear a bit though. I love this eye liner and I have repurchased it a few times!


maybelline.com

Maybelline Unstoppable:
Originally, I didn't mean to purchase this but, I don't remember if it was Target or Walmart, was selling this eyeliner as a duo with the Lash Stiletto. I loved both of them! Although, I feel like there's not that much product in this because I have repurchased this quite a few times. But I do like it!
maybelline.com

Hot Topic Eye Pencil:
It gets the job done! I originally bought this because so many people at my school (including me) used to have raccoon eyes, thanks to this product! I still use it up to this day so that says something!
hottopic.com
So these are my favorite eyeliners! Hope you liked it!
FTC: All opinions are my own and I have purchased all of these products with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment