Sunday, April 28, 2013

♡ Beach Body ♡

Hi guys,

I thought I'd make a post helping you guys achieve your bikini body for this summer! This nutrition plan has worked for me and I've lost 20 pounds on it! I just changed a couple things up. Throughout this post I'm going to be sharing with you guys a meal plan, an exercise plan and a grocery list for you guys! I'm going to be following this plan as well and I'll tell you guys about my results in a few months... So yeah, let's get started!

Nutrition Plan

Breakfast 6:30 AM: During breakfast I'll usually eat a banana along with a cup of Fiber One Caramel Delight with Silk soy milk. But during this period of time, I'm going to be eating an orange with a cup of Special K Vanilla Almond cereal with some Silk soy milk. If you're not a big fan of soy milk, then try out almond milk, coconut milk, flavored soy milk or just stick to skim milk! Try to experiment and find out what you like best. At first I hated soy milk but now I don't mind it so much.

Snack 9:00 AM: One or two hours after breakfast I usually have a snack because I only have lunch at noon or later. It's important to eat various meals in smaller portions throughout the day. You can stick to a cereal bar during this snack, or some grapes. 




Lunch 12:00 PM: During lunch I'll usually have a bowl of salad (lettuce, spinach and celery) and afterwards I'll have grilled chicken, brown rice, beans, broccoli and cauliflower. Chew slowly because it gives your stomach time to know if it's full or not. Rushing will not help you. 

Snack 3:00 PM: I'll usually have a peanut butter sandwich with whole grain bread. But you can stick to some fruit, or celery with some ranch. Anything that's healthy! Sometimes I go for a fruit smoothie, I'll mix some blueberries with soy milk and honey, blend it all in and you're done!

Snack 5:00 PM: This is usually a very light snack. I usually eat an apple with peanut butter or something along those lines.

Dinner 7:00 PM: For dinner I'll have some lettuce and spinach mixed with pineapple and grilled chicken!

Remember to drink lots of water throughout the day and to drink green tea as well! To find out how much water you should be drinking check out the chart bellow by fullspike.com.



Exercise Plan
If you're anything like me then you probably don't have too much time to exercise. So try to exercise for 30 minutes a day, 3 times a week! Just pick your favorite way to workout, whether it's walking your dog, dancing, going to zumba or whatever. YouTube has some great workout videos as well! Like Karena and Katrina's Bikini Series! or Cassey from Blogilates!. I love their videos!

Grocery List:
This is what I would get if I ran out of everything at once!

-Fruits:
Apples
Pineapple
Bananas
Kiwis
Blueberries
Raspberries
Strawberries
Peaches
Nectarines
Frozen fruits (for smoothies!)
Lime
Lemon
-Veggies:
Lettuce
Spinach
Celery
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Corn
Peas
Black beans
-Protein:
Eggs
Chicken breast
Raw almonds
Salmon
Beef jerky
Tofu
-Dairy:
Soy milk
Skim milk
-Grains: 
Whole wheat bread
Brown rice
Whole wheat pasta
Oats
Whole grain wraps
-Supplements:
Omega 3
Biotin
Vitamin D
-Drinks:
Special K Protein Shake (Chocolate ones). These are perfect if you don't eat meat!
Bottled water
Green tea
Peach tea (Cause I'm addicted)


-Get enough sleep!
weheartit.com


Be positive and remember, you can do this! I believe in you!

Remember to check out my fitness blog! You can send me questions and I'll try my best to answer them!



No comments:

Post a Comment