Monday, April 29, 2013

♡ NARS Sheer Glow First Impressions ♡

Hi guys,


I recently ordered some products from Sephora, one of them being the Nars Sheer Glow foundation. I've been waiting for it all week and when it arrived I was super excited. I was desperate for some new foundation due to the fact that I've lost most of my foundations because it's winter here and I'm getting paler and paler. It makes me mad because I have some pretty expensive foundations that I'll only use six or seven months from now. But anyways, I decided to invest in the Nars Sheer Glow. I had never tried any complexion products from Nars before or anything besides their lipsticks really. I read a couple reviews and it had some positive feedback and some negative. 

The NARS Sheer Glow is meant to be used by people with normal/dry/dry combination skin. If you have oily/oily combination skin then you should try out the Sheer Matte foundation. I'm a Barcelona which is a medium tone with golden/peachy undertones. This foundation was $44.00. Now onto my first impressions. Before applying this I used the VS Pro Airbrush Primer. The first thing I noticed was that it was very creamy and moisturizing. After applying, my skin felt super smooth. It has a satin like finish, it doesn't need to be set but it's always good to set it! I'm so happy I purchased this, it gave my skin a brighter tone and it was the absolute perfect shade! I used it as a concealer as well and it covered dark circles so well. Overall, I really like this at first. I just hope it won't break me out! Which it hasn't yet. I would definitely recommend this so far. One bad thing about this is the price, it's really expensive and it doesn't come with a pump which would really come in handy. Also, I'm not sure if this is because of the foundation or because I have dry skin but my nose area felt pretty dry. To find your shade visit Karla's post here! 


Left: No foundation Right: With Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment