Thursday, April 25, 2013

♡ App of the Week ♡

Hi guys,

So I thought I'd make a post with my app of the week! This won't be a weekly thing due to the fact that I rarely download new apps but when I do find one I love,
I'll make sure to share with you!




This weeks app is Songza! I have been raving about this app to all my friends and forced them to download it. And guess what? They loved it too! So this app is a bit like Pandora and Spotify but it creates a playlist for you based on your mood or what you're doing! If it's Friday afternoon and you're getting ready then they have the perfect playlist. If it's Monday morning and you're struggling to get out of bed, they have a playlist for that! It's perfect and I've found so many new songs on it. Also, it can give you HQ sound adjusted just for your headphones! Go to the app store and download it's free and definitely worth a try!



<-- Music for Monday morning, just choose your activity and you get a playlist!









Music for Saturday                    Evening --->




<-- Playlist for yoga!




Playlist for Saturday Night --->

No comments:

Post a Comment