Monday, April 15, 2013

♡ My Favorite Perfumes ♡

Hi guys,
This post is going to be about my favorite scents. I only have two that I use religiously and find myself repurchasing them a couple times! 



My first favorite scent is Daisy by Marc Jacobs! Here's some information for you: The bottle on the left has 4 fl oz and the one on the right has 1.7 fl oz. The bigger bottle is unavailable in stores, I got it at the airport in Duty Free for about 70 dollars, I believe. The smaller bottle I bought at Macy's for 62 dollars. Tip: Don't buy it at Sephora, it's more expensive there. First of all, let's talk about the packaging. It's super cute with all of the little flowers on the cap. You might notice that my bottle on the right looks empty and that's cause it is, but I just can't bring myself to throw it out... Too cute!... The scent is so fresh, sweet and girly. I love it so much, I never get sick of the smell. Plus, the bigger bottle came with a bonus gift of a cute little wristlet, that you can kind of see at the back of the first picture. 
★ stars out of five.




My second favorite perfume is Euphoria by Calvin Klein. I know this is a crappy picture but you get the hint! The lighting was extremely bad so I could only take a picture of my 1 fl oz. I also have a 3.4 fl oz. The smaller one is priced at 47 dollar and the bigger one at 82 dollars. This perfume has more of a sensual, night time, sexy kind of smell. It's a much stronger scent than Daisy but it's still amazing. I've been using this perfume since it first came out a few years ago and I'm still not sick of it. The packaging on this is also very cute. It's not like a regular squared perfume bottle, it kind of looks like a fan or a half circle. It's just cute and I definitely recommend it!
★ stars out of five

So I hope you enjoyed this post on my favorite perfumes! Bye bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment