Saturday, March 15, 2014

♡ March Madness Day 8: My Go-To Spring Outfits ♡

Spring is right around the corner which could only mean this post had to be made. I did this last year for Fall 2013 and now it's time for Spring 2014! Let's get started!


I'd wear this outfit to just run some errands or anything like that. It's very casual and comfy. 
Beanie- Nordstrom
Jeans- Boohoo
Shirt- American Eagle
Boots- New Look


This is an outfit I'd wear to a more formal day time event, like going out to lunch or anything like that. I usually wear a fun printed dress along with nude shoes and a nude bag.
Dress- Boohoo
Shoes- Aeropostale
Bag- Liz Clairborne


I don't care what season it is, I refuse to give up black. This is another outfit I'd wear on a daily basis mainly to hang out with friends or anything like that.
Sweater- River Island
Necklace- Aldo
Skirt- Top Shop
Flats- Mod Cloth


This is the outfit I wear 70% of the time. It's very casual and comfy, in other words it's right up my alley.
Cardigan- H&M
Shirt- H&M
Jeans- H&M
Shoes- Converse
Hat- River Island

Last but not least, my formal any time of day look. I usually have a tough time making the transition from winter colors to spring colors so I just splash some pastels onto my clothes.
Bangles- New Look
Clutch- Nordstrom
Dress- Glamorous
Necklace- Warehouse UK

I know, I know my style is pretty boring but whatever! Hope you guys enjoyed this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment