Friday, March 14, 2014

♡ March Madness Day 6: Spring Playlist ♡

weheartit.com

Happy Friday everyone!

I put together a playlist with all my favorite Spring songs for you guys! Here's the link to it, I put a lot of thought and effort into this playlist and I wanted all the songs to be very peaceful because when I think of spring I think of melting snow, floral print and polaroids!

♡ Spring Feels ♡
Daisy- Brand New
Boats and Birds- Gregory and the Hawk
It's Cool, We Can Still Be Friends- Bright Eyes
Flightless Bird, American Mouth- Iron and Wine
Nine- La Dispute
Perfectionist- Landon Pigg
Roslyn- Bon Iver & St. Vincent
Blackbird- The Beatles
Sea of Monsters- The Beatles
Pure Imagination- Maroon 5
You and I- Ingrid Michaelson
Whisper- A Fine Frenzy
Only Love- Ben Howard
Kiss Me- Ed Sheeran
Skinny Love (Cover)- Birdy
Quelq'un m'a dit- Carla Bruni
All About Us- He Is We
Banana Pancakes- Jack Johnson
Riverside- Agnes Obél
Little Talks (Cover)- Julia Sheer & Jon D
Birds- Kate Nash
Smile- Lily Allen
Flowers In Your Hair- The Lumineers
Lies- Marina and the Diamonds
Her Morning Elegance- Oren Lavie
New Perspective- Panic! At the Disco
Sleepyhead- Passion Pit
When You Were Young- The Killers
Sleeping In- The Postal Service


Leave a comment telling me your favorite spring songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment