Wednesday, March 5, 2014

♡ March Madness Day 4: Oscars Fashion Recap Part II ♡

radiotimes.com
It's day 4 of March Madness and I'm back with yet another Oscars Fashion Recap. If you missed yesterday's post then here's a link. Basically, I'll be recapping some looks from the red carpet that caught my eye! 

Let's start off with one of my favorite actresses, Kate Hudson. Kate looks good in anything but her dress was a bit controversial.
bohomoth.com
Kate looked amazing as always in her silver Versace gown. Her dress was absolutely stunning but her shoulder pads are a bit 80s don't you think? Overlooking that minor detail her dress looked amazing and she looked amazing.

Do you want to build a snowman? Kristen Bell showed up to the red carpet ready to accept a award for the movie Frozen, which won the award for best 'animated feature film'. She was wearing a dress by Roberto Cavalli.
redcarpet-fashionawards.com
Now don't get me wrong, I love Kristen Bell as much as the next person but I'm just not a big fan of her dress. I didn't like the contrast of the pattern from the top of her dress along with the bottom part. I love a nice train on a dress but this one just didn't look right. Her hair and makeup looked nice as always but as I've said before, I just wasn't a big fan of her dress. 


An Oscars recap post isn't complete without mentioned the one and only, Jennifer Lawrence nominated for best 'actress in a supporting role'. 
glamour.com
Jennifer is known for her on point red carpet style.... and also for falling during very important situation. Like receiving awards, walking on the red carpet, etcetera, etcetera. This year's Oscars were no exception to both of her reputations. She was dressed in Dior and I was pretty happy about the fact that she wasn't wearing something so... puffy, this year. She looked amazing in her red gown and I'm loving her hair. 


Naomi Watts was most definitely one of the best dressed people in my opinion. She was dressed in a Calvin Klein gown and Bulgari jewels.
glamour.com
Apparently, I'm not the only person who thinks Naomi was one of the best dressed people since Glamour rated her one of the best dressed. I loved her dress it was simple yet elegant. I don't have much to say on it besides the fact that I loved it.

What do you think? Who was the best dressed?



No comments:

Post a Comment