Saturday, March 1, 2014

♡ March Madness Day 1: February Favorites ♡

Welcome to day 1 of March Madness! Can you believe February is already over? Is this year flying by or what? I'm back yet again with another favorites post. I haven't been trying out very many products since I'm trying to start saving up but here are my favorites!

Beauty
-I'm about to start finals month so I don't have a lot of time to spend on my hair so the Lush No Drought Dry Shampoo has been a blessing to me. The only downside of this is the packaging. But I love the scent and it works very nicely!
-The Yes to Blueberries Cleansing Facial Towelettes have been so kind to me, they do an amazing job at removing my make up and the smell.... It smells so so good. It's also very gentle on your skin.
-It's been so hot here and whenever it's hot I find myself searching for a good toner, the Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 has been doing it's job. I love toners because you can see the dirt coming out of your skin.
Non Beauty
-I've been obsessed with Supernatural, they recently put a new season on Netflix and I've been marathoning Supernatural all month. I love it so much, I love Dean so much and Castiel :)
-The Croods, it's such a cute little movie and I think everyone should watch it. I love Guy!
-I've been reading Prozac Nation by Elizabeth Wurtzel, and so far so good!
Music
Love Me Again-John Newman
Moshi Moshi- Brand New
Carry On My Wayward Son-Kansas
Alone Together-Fall Out Boy
3000 Miles- Emblem3

I wanted to take the time to tell you guys about this project by Unicef, it's called the Tap project and it's an amazing and easy way for you to help out kids in need. What do you have to do? Not use your phone. Yes it is that simple! For every 10 minutes you don't use your phone Unicef's sponsor Giorgio Armani will donate a day's worth of clean water to a child in need! 
Please do this it's such an easy way to help out. If you have a tough time not using your phone then just leave the timer running while you sleep!
All you have to do is log onto uniceftapproject.org on your phone and let the timer run!
Make sure to tell all your friends about this! It's such a good cause!
Thanks for reading! Hope y'all have a great March!

No comments:

Post a Comment