Friday, December 20, 2013

♡ 5 Days Till Christmas: MAC Rihanna Collection: Talk That Talk Lipstick♡


I was finally able to get my hands on the Rihanna collection from MAC that came out a few months ago and I'm super excited to try everything out. I thought I'd make a post on one of my favorite items from the whole collection it's one of the lipsticks in the shade Talk That Talk. It's basically a dark plummy color with a matte finish. I really love lipsticks with a matte finish,



I feel like this is a color that would be a little out of most peoples' comfort zones due to the fact that it is a very dark and dramatic color but once you step outside your comfort zone and use this color, you'll realize how gorgeous it looks. I feel like this color would look good on any skin tone! 



Also can we pause for a moment and talk about this adorable packaging? This lipstick is currently sold out at maccosmetics.com but I'm sure that if you go to your local MAC store/counter you'll be able to find a copy. It's priced at $16.50 which is a $1.50 more expensive than other lipsticks but I think that's just because it belongs to the Rihanna collection. I think it's limited edition but I'm not sure so get your hands on it if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment