Wednesday, December 11, 2013

♡ 14 Days Till Christmas: My Christmas Wishlist ♡

Here's a list of the things I'm asking for this christmas!
1. Le Petit Prince was my favorite book growing up and I really want to own it in french since the original story is in french. 

2. I really want the One Direction Our Moment perfume, I haven't had the chance to smell it yet but I want it nonetheless. 

3. I've been wanting this for so long, it's the Dior Shimmer Star in Amber Diamond, it's such a gorgeous highlighter.

4. The box set of Friends, I love Friends so much and having all the seasons on Netflix is not enough, I really want to own them. Who needs friends when you have Friends, right?

5. I saw Jaclyn Hill mention this highlighter in one of her videos and I was sold, I also saw this at Sephora a few days ago but they only had the shade Prism. This one is the Smashbox Soft Lights in Shimmer.

6. The Humans of New York book, the blog is amazing and I really want to own the book. 

7. The MAC Mineralize Brush Kit, this is limited edition since it belongs to the holiday collection. I think it's an amazing price to pay $50 for 4 MAC brushes since MAC brushes are amazing.

8. I've been playing The Sims 3 like crazy and I have quite a few expansion packs but the one I want most is The Sims 3 Season, I had it for Sims 2 and loved it now I need it for Sims 3.

9. This one is self explanatory but the Naked 3 palette, the demand is so high for this palette that they literally sell out within hours. The downside is it hasn't been released where I live yet so I'll have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment