Sunday, December 15, 2013

♡ 10 Days Till Christmas: Christmas Tag♡


This is a tag that I found whilst roaming the interweb and I tag everyone who reads this! I wasn't directly tagged but this looked like a fun tag so I decided to do it! 

Questions: 
1. Whats Your Favorite Holiday Movie?
I don't have just one favorite holiday movie but I feel like if I had to pick just one, it'd be How The Grinch Stole Christmas. I've seen this film billions of times even when it's not Christmas season. It's an amazing movie and I love the Where are you Christmas song. Oh yeah and the Grinch is hilarious.
weheartit.com
2. What Are Your Favorite Christmas Colors?
My favorite Christmas color would probably be either gold or silver.


3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas? 
On Christmas eve I dress up because I stay up till midnight but during Christmas day I usually stay in my PJs.

4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be? 
Oh dear, picking one person is going to be so hard but I think I'd have to buy Logan Lerman. He's so dreamy, he looks like such a sweet person and this definitely might be because of the movie Stuck In Love. If I had to pick a girl, I'd buy Vanessa Hudgens for obvious reasons, she's perfect.
weheartit.com
weheartit.com

5. Do You Open Your Presents Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?

I open my presents at midnight! It's been that way since I was a little kid. 

6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House? 

Yes! I built one in school when I was in fourth grade but I ended up eating all the icing and candy. The only part I didn't eat was the graham crackers since I'm not a big fan of them. Oops.
weheartit.com


7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break? 

On Christmas Break I like to stay home, lay in bed all week while watching Netflix. Oops. I also tend to read a lot during Christmas Break.

8. Any Christmas Wishes?

That everyone has an amazing Christmas!

9. Favorite Christmas Smell?

I don't really have one!


weheartit.com


10. Favorite Christmas Meal Or Treat?


I like eating turkey and that ham they only sell during Christmas time. Also for treats, I love Christmas cookies in general, m&ms, chocolate chip, sugar cookies, all of them.
weheartit.com







 

No comments:

Post a Comment