Friday, December 13, 2013

♡ 13 Days Till Christmas: DIY Decoration: Candle Holder♡

This is an extremely easy decoration to make and here's how to make it! By the way, you can decorate this any way you want to, I just decided to go with a holiday theme.




You'll need:
-A candle holder
-Dried leaves
-Dried hay (colored sand/pebbles will also work!)
-Candle

Steps:

1. The first thing you're going to do is fill your container about halfway using the dried hay or pebbles. If you want to go for an especially Christmas-y theme then I'd suggest using some golden pebbles. I used hay because I want to be able to use this all year long. I am using scented hay, by the way!


2. The second thing you want to do is put your candle inside of the container and throw some hay/pebbles on the sides to fill it completely. I decided to go with a red candle to go with the holiday theme. 



3. This last step is optional. You can use some colored dried leaves to decorate the candle.



PS: I got all of my supplies from a local store that makes their own candles and etc, so that's why I didn't tell you where to purchase everything but if you live in the US then I'm sure you can find everything at Michaels! 


No comments:

Post a Comment