Monday, November 25, 2013

♡ Remake: Miley Cyrus AMA Look♡

Miley Cyrus was voted one of the best dressed women at the AMA by several blogs and I have to agree! So today I'm going to be showing you guys a cheaper alternative to her outfit! Let's get started!


hollywoodlife.com
Miley decided to go with all white look, which looked casual yet still appropriate for the occasion.
-Starting off with the blazer, which is just a basic white blazer with some large golden pins at the side. I found a blazer very similar to that one at Forever 21 and it's called the Must-Have blazer (image and link below). It's a simpler version that can be worn with any outfit! If you really liked the pins on the side I'd suggest doing some DIY magic and visiting Michael's or your local craft store and purchasing some oversized golden pins. Also if you're trying to make this look wearable I'd suggest wearing a shirt underneath this, if you're feeling daring then a printed shirt!
-For the pants, she's just using some fitted capri dress pants. Unfortunately, dress pants tend to be a little on the expensive side but if you're not looking to make an exact replica/are trying to make this look wearable on a daily basis I'd suggest just pairing it up with some regular skinny jeans. I couldn't find white dress pants but I found a taupe colored one from Urban Outfitters and if you'd rather wear white jeans I will also link a pair of white jeans from Charlotte Russe below!
hollywoodlife.com
-My favorite part out of the entire outfit would have to be the shoes even though they're pretty simple. I just love pointy-toed heels like these. I found a very similar pair at Charlotte Russe! 
-All of the items mentioned are linked below!















Forever 21 Must-Have blazer
Click here for link
Price: $24.80

Urban Renewal Tapered Wool Pant
Click here for link
Price: $54.00
Refuge High Waisted Skinny Jean
Click here for link
Price: $32.99
Patent Pointy Toe Pump
Click here for link
Price: $25.50
Hope you guys enjoyed this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment