Saturday, November 30, 2013

♡ 25 Days Till Christmas: Christmas Movies ♡


I'd like to introduce y'all to my new series! It's my countdown to christmas series, where I'll be posting almost every day of this month! Bethany inspired me to make this series! To kick off my series, I'm going to show you guys some Christmas /winter movies and yes I'm aware that there's many more out there but I'm just naming my favorites and if you wanna share any then just leave in the comment below! 

PS: Click on the movie title for the trailer!

1. Nightmare Before Christmas
2. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
3. Frosty the Snowman
4. The Polar Express
5. Jack Frost
6. Elf
7. A Charlie Brown Christmas
8. Four Christmases
9. Home Alone
10. Listen To Your Heart
11. Santa Buddies
12. A Christmas Carol
13. It's A Wonderful Life
14. Ghost of Girlfriends' Past
15. Remember Me
16. New Year's Eve
17. Snow Angels
18. Holiday in Handcuffs
19. When Harry Met Sally
20. Love Actually


Hope you guys enjoyed this post and remember to check back everyday for a new post!

No comments:

Post a Comment