Wednesday, November 27, 2013

♡ November Favorites ♡

weheartit.com
November is finally coming to an end and that means I am on summer vacation, which means I'll be posting a lot! I have so many favorites this month and I'm excited to share them with you!

Beauty
-My number one beauty favorite this month is my Tangle Teezer, if you don't know what a Tangle Teezer is it's basically a hair brush but it looks way different! I purchased mine at Sephora and I'd been wanting one for so long and they finally had it so I splurged! It's amazing, it doesn't tug my hair even when my hair is tangled and it's small and compact so I can take it anywhere!
-I've also been loving my Victoria's Secret Glossy Tint in Boudoir Pink, it's such a gorgeous nude pink and it stays on for hours! It looks absolutely stunning! It's also very easy to apply.
-I'm back to being in love with my MAC Studio Fix Fluid, it has such great coverage and is definitely buildable. I don't know why but I really enjoy the smell, it's very distinct! It's been a MAC month for me, I've purchased so much MAC stuff and ugh I just love MAC, I can't wait till the holiday collection comes out here! So excited!
-I've also been loving plum lipsticks and one of my favorites/most used is Sweet Succulence by MAC, which is a nice plum color with a semi sheer finish which I like because it's not so dramatic!
-I also got a sample of the Terre D'Hermès perfume and I love it and am seriously considering getting the actual thing!

Non Beauty
-Can we take a moment out of our day to talk about how much amazing music has been released this fall... like One Direction's CD Midnight Memories, Lorde's Pure Heroine and The Killer's Direct Hits. I love all of these Cds... I have to say I was most excited for Midnight Memories! My favorite song on it was probably Happily!
-I have three favorite TV shows for this month, one is Hemlock Grove, which is a Netflix Original series and it's about werewolves and other stuff. I recommend checking it out if you like scary/creepy/supernatural stuff.
-I also started watching Game of Thrones, yes I realize that I'm a little late on the trend but better late than never. It's so good, I'm still on the first season and I love Khaleesi, Daenerys Targaryen she's my favorite!
-This is no surprise to anyone but I finally got caught up on Teen Wolf, and the third season has been amazing and I think it's been my favorite so far.. I can't wait till the second part of the third season, I hope it's amazing!
-My favorite app has been Quiz Up, basically what you do is you choose a category and you just take quizzes on it. There's so many categories, there's a TV one, a movie one, a Friends one, a How I Met Your Mother one, a Twilight one, a Hunger Games one and so many more. Go download it in the app store, it's free!
-Let's not forget about the movie I loved so much that I made an entire post about it, Catching Fire. Such a great movie, click here to check out my review! It was so great I even downloaded the soundtrack, which is also amazing!
-I've also been playing The Sims 3 like there's no tomorrow, I really want the Generations expansion pack and the Seasons one!

Music
I listened to a lot of music this month since I literally couldn't see for a good part of the month! Also I've been using iTunes radio to find new songs and Songza as well! Here's my favorites! 
Pompeii- Bastille
Safe and Sound- Capital Cities
Atlas- Coldplay
Counting Stars- One Republic
Unconditionally- Katy Perry
Say Something- A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera
What Now- Rihanna
Rough Water- Travie McCoy
Closer- Tegan and Sara
Shot At the Night- The Killers
Banga! Banga!- Austin Mahone
Buzzcut Season- Lorde


weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment