Sunday, November 3, 2013

♡ October Favorites ♡

Hi guys!


I'm back for another favorites post! I've used a lot of products throughout this month and I'm excited to share my favorites with y'all and yeah! Let's get started!

Beauty
-I've been liking the scent of the Victoria's Secret Pink Body Lotion in Sweet and Flirty and it keeps my skin hydrated! 
-I'm not sure if I mentioned this in my last favorites post but I'm mentioning it anyways because I love it! It's the Batiste Dry Shampoo in A Hint of Brunette... It's made for people with dark hair aka it won't leave that annoying white residue behind.
-Ok so I don't know the name of this perfume so here's a picture of it! It's by Juicy Couture and I really love the scent!


-I've also been loving the Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.... So I have dry skin and it usually turns flaky by the middle of the day and this product prevents that! I wash my face when I shower at night and it prevents my skin from being flaky ALL DAY!
-Océane Makeup Removing Wipes, this is extremely hard to find but so worth it! It's just an amazing product and you should definitely check it out!
Non Beauty
-I started reading this book called The Serial Killers Files by Harold Schechter and I absolutely love it. I'm really into psychology and this book gives you a glimpse into the mind of a psychopath and I find it extremely interesting. 
-I'm a little late on this one but I've been loving Sex and the City, it's such an amazing show and it makes me want to move to New York City and just be fabulous, in general!
-I only watched one episode of this but I can tell I'm going to like it and I'm just waiting till summer comes around so I can start watching it! It's Beauty and the Beast, the TV show that airs on the CW!
Music
Hold On We're Going Home- Drake
Furthest Thing- Drake
Applause- Lady Gaga
Don't Look Back In Anger- Oasis

That's about it for the month of October, I'm sorry I'm a bit late with my favorites this month! Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this post! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment