Thursday, November 28, 2013

♡ Links I Love ♡

I got the idea to make this post off of Emily's blog (cupcakesandcashmere.com), basically I'll just share a couple of my favorite websites with you!



1. I love reading Gracie's blog and she's been featured in my favorites a couple times.(girlmeetslife.com)

2. Feeling a bit down? Just scroll through this and you'll either relate or feel better. (icanread.tumblr.com)

3. Whether it's to find my next favorite book or just to read a few metaphors I'm always here. (goodreads.com)
PS: Here's one of my favorites “I want to change my punctuation. I long for exclamation marks, but I'm drowning in ellipses.” 
― Isaac MarionWarm Bodies

4. In the mood to read something or write something? (worthyofpublishing.com)

5. Sharee is such an inspirational person so, of course, I had to include her! (funeralformyfat.tumblr.com)

6. Since we're listing favorites I couldn't leave out Lauren Conrad's blog! (laurenconrad.com)

7. If you love putting together outfits and home decoration then check this out. (polyvore.com)

8. This website always has the best deals! (hautelook.com)


Other than these websites, I'm usually on the regular websites like blogger, bloglovin, YouTube and other typical ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment