Sunday, August 11, 2013

♡ Beauty Breakdown Tag ♡

Hi guys,




So today I'm going to be doing the beauty breakdown tag, I found this tag on aleexandraaxo's channel and thought it was such a great idea! Basically, it's everything you use to get ready on a daily basis broken down into categories! My make up has changed a lot since my last 'every day make up'! I tag everyone and anyways let's get started!

In the shower?
Tresemmé Keratin Infusing Shampoo
Tresemmé Keratin Infusing Conditioner
Shimmer Lights Original Conditioning Shampoo (for the ombre part of my hair)
Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel
St Ives Apricot Scrub

Out of the shower?
Morrocan Oil
Aussie Heat Protecting Shine Spray
Clinique Dramatically Different Lotion
It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Product
Batiste Dry Shampoo

Odds and ends?
Toothpaste
Contact Solution

On your face?
Elf tinted moisturizer in Sand
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC40
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Caramel

Other make up?
Benefit They're Real mascara
Elf liquid eyeliner
Baby lips in Grape Vine


My number is 18! I need 18 items to get ready! What's yours?

Hope you guys enjoyed this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment