Saturday, August 3, 2013

♡ Back To School: First Day Of School Outfits ♡

Hi guys,

This is another post in my back to school series and it's some suggestions on what to wear on your first day back to school. I picked some very comfortable outfits that you can just throw together! Let's get started!


Shirt- Etsy
Cardigan- Alloy Aparrel 
Jeans- H&M
Sandals- Guess
This is the outfit I would probably wear on my first day of school! It's so comfortable and I would rather wear jeans than shorts to school so some cropped boyfriend jeans are perfect to me. It's quite windy when I leave for school so a nice cardigan to go along with it is kind of a must have. But to still give it a summer-y feel I paired the outfit up with some sandals.

Skirt-New Look
Shirt-H&M
Belt-Pac Sun
Sandals-Target
If you're looking for something girlier and preppier then this is the outfit for you. A white v neck paired with a printed skirt, a belt to synch your waist and sandals to tie the look! If it's windy you can just add a cardigan or a light jacket of some sort!
Denim jacket- Top Shop
Floral tank- Pull & Bear
Leggings- The Hut
Shoes- Converse
This fourth outfit is very casual and can easily be put together! It's very simple but the floral pattern tank adds a touch of fun to your outfit! This outfit is also very comfortable...

Hope you guys enjoyed this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment