Sunday, August 25, 2013

♡ Get The Look: Lea Michele Teen Choice Awards ♡

Hi guys,

It's been a while since I've done a get the look post and it's because I do so many of these. But after seeing the Teen Choice Awards, I knew I had to make a few more. Today's post is dedicated to one of the most inspiring people out there, Lea Michele. Her acceptance speech was absolutely beautiful and I definitely cried. If you missed her speech then check it out here.
http://www.diariofemenino.com/


Outfit
-Lea is wearing a textured pink dress with two different shades. Instead of going with a dress I chose a shirt and a skirt. For the skirt I picked out the Short Gore Skirt in Berry from American Apparel that costs $48.00. It's actually a pretty good price considering the fact that the skirt is 100% silk. Also for 15% off your first purchase sign up for their mailing list!
-For the shirt I just picked out something simple, the 2X1 Racerback Cropped Tank in Light Pink from American Apparel that costs $22.00
-For the bracelet you can just pair it with any silver bracelet you own.

Short Gore Skirt
Click here for link

2X1 Racerback Cropped Tank
Click here for link


Unfortunately, I couldn't find any pictures of her close enough to see her make up so I won't be remaking it! I'm sorry!


Hope you guys enjoyed this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment