Wednesday, August 28, 2013

♡ August Favorites ♡

Hi guys,

weheartit.com


August has been such a busy month for me and I'm glad it's finally coming to an end. I have  a few favorites for this month both beauty and non beauty! So any who let's get started!


Beauty
-Silky Sexy Hair Frizz Eliminator- For some reason my hair has been very frizzy this month and this product has saved my life. It makes my hair presentable and one pump goes a long way.
-Anastasia Brow Wiz. I've been really lazy with my make up so I've been using this product to do my brows just so I don't look as tired as I am! I use it in Caramel by the way!
-Joico Body Luxe Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner. These products make my hair look so healthy! It also has a very nice smell! There's not much to say about this product except that I like it!


Non Beauty
-Ok so this is no surprise to anyone but I have a TV show of the month... this month's TV show is White Collar. It's amazing. Matt Bomer is extremely attractive and is also such a talented actor. The show is perfect, just check it out. You won't regret it. 
tvfanatic.com

-I have two movie favorites and you should check out both of them... just click on the title for the trailer. Something Borrowed and Sweet Home Alabama.
-This month I've really been liking coconut water. You can get it at your local supermarket! It's so sweet and it's also really good for you.
-Hershey's Cookie'n'Creme, I'm not a big fan of white chocolate but this is absolutely amazing. Seriously, go out and buy this right now.
http://www.productwiki.com/


Songs
Best Song Ever- One Direction
Lost Without You-Robin Thicke
Chloe (You're The One I Want)- Emblem3
This is Gospel- Panic! At The Disco
Miss Jackson- Panic! At The Disco
Ps: I'm excited for Panic! At The Disco's new album!

Favorite Quote/Picture
I absolutely adore The Addams Family with all of my heart and I wanted to share this picture with you guys because Morticia and Gomez soften my heart every time.

Like I said I have very few favorites this month but here you go, you guys! It's been a busy month and I'm excited for September!

Hope you guys enjoyed this post and.....

weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment