Thursday, December 4, 2014

♡ Weekly Fave: Tangle Teezer ♡


A few months ago I mentioned in my favorites that I'd been loving the travel size Tangle Teezer and I told y'all that I'd boughten the travel size due to the fact that my local Sephora wasn't selling the regular one. But guess what? They finally got it and guess who bought it? You guessed it, I did! 


The Tangle Teezer is basically a hair brush but it has a different appeal to it. Supposedly, it's got 'revolutionary teeth configuration for dual action. Gives pain-free detangling', 'memory flex technology for speedy and gentle results. Ideal on wet and dry hair' and 'innovative centralized concave design delivers optimum results from roots to ends'. There's something that Shaun P, the hair stylist who created this brush, said that I really liked 'A hairbrush that looked different, felt different, so naturally performed differently.' 



Guess what? I'm here to tell you that it's true... This hairbrush is, as a matter of fact, amazing. Normally, I had to use a detangler otherwise my scalp would hurt from all of the tugging and pulling from brushing my head but this is no longer a problem. The Tangle Teezler basically glides on my hair and it works so quickly. I also love the whole design of it, it's palm fitting and much easier to carry around in your bag than normal hairbrushes that get tangled with other things. My only problem with this product is that it's quite difficult to take the hair out of the teeth when I'm cleaning the brush but other than that.



In these pictures, I'm showing the compact Tangle Teezer in black and gold. They have a wide range of colors you can choose from uch as black, pink/black and cheetah print. I love how small this is, it's great for traveling because I can just throw it in my bag. I love the protective teeth cover because it not only keeps the teeth of the brush clean but it also keeps it from getting tangled and possibly ruining other things in my bag. The compact Tangle Teezer retails for $20.00 and is available at Sephora.





In these pictures, I'm showing the original Tangle Teezer. As you can see by the pictures it's a neon orange on the outside part and the teeth are yellow. You can also choose other colors like pink, purple/pink, black, blue and other colors. This fits perfectly in my palm and I just love brushing my hair with this. I wish this had a cover for the teeth like the compact one because it makes storage a bit more complicated. This one is currently not available at US Sephora stores but it's available in Sephoras for other countries, I bought mine there during Black Friday. But if you live in the US and want this then fear not it's available at Sally's in two different colors pink and purple/pink. You can order this from the Tangle Teezer website, they ship worldwide but their prices are in English pounds which end up being more expensive than any other currency. #economylessons

Overall, I'm really happy with this product and I have most definitely retired my old hair brush for this one.




No comments:

Post a Comment