Monday, December 1, 2014

♡ 24 Days Til Christmas: Xmas Playlist ♡


Long time no see! It's December, can you believe that 2014 is nearly over? I can't! This year went by so quickly and Christmas is just weeks away. I'm going to be making a series of posts over the month of December, not necessarily Christmas related but all in my C2C 'series', which stands for no other than Countdown to Christmas! 

I thought for my first post I could make an updated Christmas playlist, if you missed last year's playlist then click here! This year rather than making a list and linking every single song, I just went ahead and created a playlist over on 8tracks but, fear not, the names of the songs will appear right underneath. Just in case! So put your ugliest christmas sweater on and listen to this playlist as you decorate your tree if you haven't already!

Click here to visit my 2014 Christmas Playlist on 8tracks!


By the way, if you have any suggestions or want me to post something specific then let me know in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment