Saturday, June 4, 2016

♡I'm 18?♡

Hello there lovely readers!

To say it's been a while since I've last written would be an understatement and I have no particular reason as to why I haven't written. So much has happened in the past couple months like the fact that I'm sort of 18 now?? If I were to write it all down we'd be here for a few more months therefore I figured the best way to get back into blogging would be through doing the "Get To Know Me" tag because I'm not the same person I was a year ago... So hi there! I'm Anna, nice to meet you! 

1. What's your middle name?
I don't have one!

2. What is your favorite color?
Whenever anyone asks me this I'll always say red in a burgundy or maroon shade but I constantly find myself gravitating towards navy blue and khaki green clothes.

3. Who was your first best friend?
When I was really young I have no idea... The first one I can think of would have to be Karen. 

4. How tall are you?
Last year I was 5'4 but I think I'm like 5'5 or 5'6 now.

5. Cats or dogs?
Dogs 100%... Sorry cat people!

6. Funniest moment throughout school?
Hmm... I can't think of one right now.

7. How many countries have you visited?
I've been to Canada, USA, Brazil, Bahamas, France, Spain, Germany and Monaco... So 8 countries.. But that number will go up in the next year!!

8. Are you in college?
I graduated high school December last year and am currently doing a prelaw type of thing. But I will soon be starting college, majoring in economy.

9. What was your favorite/least favorite subject in high school?
I loved math and chemistry in high school and now I also like geography, which I hated in high school. Least favorite was and still is physics and grammar.

10. What is your favorite drink?
Probably pink lemonade.

11. What is your favorite animal?
I like whales, foxes, wolves, bears and dogs... I can't just pick one favorite!

12. What is your favorite perfume?
Currently it's Nirvana by Elizabeth and James... I haven't been very into perfumes lately.

13. Tea or coffee?
I like iced coffee and I'll drink green tea for health purposes. But I'm not a fan of either, tbh.

14. What would you name your children?
I don't see myself having children in the future but that might change one day. So if I had a child I'd name her Stella Marie or Sienna or Savannah. For a boy, I'd name him either Nicolas or Christopher.

15. What sports do you/have you played?
Sports aren't my thing. But as a kid, I did ballet and did swimming.

16. What is your favorite book?
Currently it's Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur, amazing read. Go check it out, it's such a quick and amazing read.

17. Who are some of your favorite youtubers?
I haven't been watching much Youtube lately but my favorites are, definitely, David DobrikJessi Smiles and Tana Mongeau.

18. What is your favorite movie?
This hasn't changed... My favorite movie is still One Day. Followed by Across The Universe and 500 Days of Summer. Also any romantic comedy, basically. Specially from the 90s.

19. Are you single or taken?
Single af.

20. What's your ideal first date?
Honestly, anything but dinner/lunch or any meal. Like I'd rather do something fun than go out to eat. I find it really awkward to sit with people and eat, I like eating alone at home. An amusement park would honestly be the best date ever. 

21. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
Ugh... Define boyfriend... I've been in situations where we're dating but not official. But if you want to know like official official, like changing my facebook relationship status serious then only 1. But I date, I just haven't found anyone I'm too thrilled about lately to be quite honest.

22. Favorite memory from childhood?
I hate questions like this because I can never think of one. I mean.... I don't know. I haven't given it much thought.

23. Do you speak any different languages and how well?
I speak English and Portuguese fluently. I also speak french and I can get by... I mean I lived in France for a while. I have been practicing my Spanish lately and it's improving... I hope.

24. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I have an older sister who is 2 years older.

25. How would you describe your fashion sense?
My friends describe it as pretty conservative, I hate showing off skin. But I'm more on the girly side than on the edgy side. Honestly, I just wear what I like. 

26. What is your favorite restaurant? 
Probably Cheesecake Factory, I'm in love with their pasta carbonara. Or maybe Outback because their baked potatoes give me life.

27. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
I really like Modern Family, Friends, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, Grey's Anatomy, House, Suits, How To Get Away With Murder, I'll watch anything really. But (unpopular opinion time) I don't like Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones.

28. PC or Mac?
Mac, no doubt.

29. What phone do you have?
The iPhone 6s in rose gold.

30. Tell us one of your bad habits.
The one I can think of right now (because I'm currently doing it) is I stay up till late and always regret it when I wake up at 5AM to go to class....


Anyways... That's it for this tag!! Feel free to answer it in the comments below! Also, if you sent me an email or anything I did not ignore you! My email got hacked and I just got it back after months of struggling so feel free to contact me at bohemian-nightmares@hotmail.com... See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment