Friday, September 11, 2015

♡ Paris, je t'aime ♡

In order to make up for my slightly depressing last post, I'm going to be sharing a couple pictures from my trip to Paris... Don't be fooled, I am a whopping three hour train ride away from Paris so no, I am not close. But I did spend a day there and, unfortunately, it was raining but that doesn't mean I loved it any less. Anyways, I'll stop my yapping and show y'all some pics from the trip...


To go along with this post, check out the song above! It's a ukulele cover of the song La vie en rose, it was on the TV show How I Met Your Mother, which is one of my favorites!

The view from Sacrécoeur

L'arc du triomphe

Le Tour Eiffel

La cathédrale Notre Dame

Le Louvre

The Louvre's geotag, in case you were wondering
I think that's about it.... Have you ever been to Paris?

À trés bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment