Thursday, August 6, 2015

♡ I'm moving?! ♡

Whoa, to think that last time I posted on this blog I had no idea what the future had in store for me is such an interesting thought. I've been gone for a long time and I know that nothing I say will justify it and I won't say that I've been so so busy and haven't had the time to post, I'll be honest and say blogging hasn't been a priority. But for now I am back and, oh boy, so much has happened.

For starters I am now officially a senior and I graduate in about three months, how crazy is that? I also got into a couple colleges and I'm just waiting till it's fall in the US to start applying over there, I think I'll major in economy and minor in psychology. Let's see... What else? Oh yeah! In two weeks, I'm moving to France which has been my dream since I was about three years old... Excited yet nervous! I already miss my friends and haven't even left but this will be good for me.

I've made a few playlists in the mean time if you want to go ahead and check those out!

studying with disney ♡
♡ soul comfort 

I think this it for now, but I'll come back soon enough! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment