Saturday, October 5, 2013

♡ September Favorites ♡

Hi guys,

weheartit.com


I'm back with another favorites post where basically I tell you what I was loving last month!

Beauty
-My first beauty favorite is something that I used to use a long time ago but have recently been using again.. The Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner. I love this, it makes my hair so silky and the scent lasts for days. It's coconut scented and I just love it. 
-I've also been liking setting powders quite a bit this month, I still have to go out and buy a loose powder one. But so far for pressed powder I've just been using my MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder/Pressed. All it does is it makes your skin not look as oily.
-I've also been liking highlighters/illuminators this month, I haven't quite found my favorite yet but when I do I'll make sure to tell you guys!
-The Organix Hydrating Macadamia Oil Intensive Moisture Hair Mask, I love this it makes my fair feel amazing.

Non Beauty
-My first non beauty favorite would have to be Pringles, I love them. They're so good, unfortunately I have no self control and eat them cans at a time.
-I've been LOVING American Horror Story this month... At first I thought it was really scary but then I kept watching and holy crap it's so good. And so many plot twists. I can't wait till the second season comes out on DVD on the 8th, I'm going to pre order it probably! 
-I've really been liking the movie Across The Universe, it's basically a musical with songs by The Beatles. It's such a nice movie and their covers are pretty good. My favorite covers would have to be I Want You (She's So Heavy), With A Little Help From My Friends, Happiness Is A Warm Gun and Hey Jude. The movie is on Netflix and I recommend that you check it out.
-House, they just put it on Netflix and I love it, go watch it seriously. I love Dr Cameron, she's my favorite!

Songs
-This first song is by a famous Viner, Trey Kennedy. It's a really good song and you should definitely buy it! It's called Not Just Another Girl by Trey Kennedy
-Happiness Is A Warm Gun by The Beatles or any Beatles song basically
-Let It Go by The Neighbourhood PS: It has an amazing music video!
-Royals by Lorde

Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Sorry for being so late with my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment